“Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.” Philippians 4:8
At JOY! Magazine we are encouraged to meditate on this instruction and make it our priority! Obeying it is essential for successful Christian living and will result in us demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit in a lost world. Please pray for us as we follow our (global) call to educate and inform Christians of the Biblical Worldview in these challenging times.
The articles in this issue will challenge you to let go of your sins and your burdens as you strive to become passionate, powerful and effective in your walk with Christ.
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE INCLUDE:
- Lisa Bevere: Passionate, Powerful, Prayer Warrior
- BDS Israel - Boycott Divestment Sanctions
- Open Doors: You’re A Follower of Jesus In the Maldives
- God, Gangs And The Gospel: Outreach Report Back
- The Bible In A Nutshell: Nehemiah
- Top 10 Bible Verses
- What Are You Clinging To?
- When Sin Masquerades As Good
- Help For Handling Life’s Irritations
- The Story Of Starr, Our Down Syndrome Daughter
- Pocket Pet
- His Call, My All: A Missionary’s Heartbeat
- I Lost 49kg With God’s Help!
- Enjoy God’s Blessing Of Food And Lose Weight
- Is Online Dating For Christians?
- Blessings On The Wings Of Waiting
- The Standard - Andreas Kyriacou
- Majority Of One - Nico Bougas
- Switch On Your Brain - Dr Caroline Leaf
- The Final Word: Nurden Cross
- International Artist Profile: Jamie Grace
- The Perfect Wave: Movie Review
- My Hope America: DVD Review
Get your copy today, available in stores countrywide.
Don't miss out - subscribe today and receive a free gift!