As the new year continues, we pray that all believers seek to grow in Christ-likeness and embrace a deeper, more intimate relationship with the Father. We further pray that we will all call upon the Holy Spirit to empower us to rise up and face the tide of overwhelming sin that has come upon this world. Praise the Lord for the wonderful relationship we can enjoy with Him.
We value and appreciate you so much! We thank you for your support and encourage all of our readers to PLEASE take a subscription out - for yourself, for your family member and even for your boss or colleagues.
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Empty Tomb
- 10 Biblical Facts That Everyone Gets Wrong
- Easter Word Search
- Does God Have A Plan With South Africa?
- How The Christian Left Is Twisting The Gospel
- What If God Calls Me To Do Somehting That I Don't Want To Do?
- What Does The Bible Say About Caring For The Elderly?
- Living With An Alcoholic Parent
- How To Honour Abusive Parents
- How To Guard Your Heart From Bitterness
- The Bible In A Nutshell: Malachi
- Broken Before The Lord...Kneeling On The Floor
- Eritea - The 'North Korea' Of Africa
- Camp David - Rouse The Warriors
- Flying For Life (MAF)
- Speak Words OF Life
- I Am Not My Own
- A Key Biblical Insight into Weight Loss
- When You Wonder If You're Enough
- The Hardest Promise I Ever Kept
- The Suicide Note
Don't miss out on your copy! Available in retail stores nationwide, or via a subscription including a FREE GIFT! Subscribe today at www.joymag.co.za or give us a call at 021 852 4061